Our client is a prominent consulting firm and they are looking for a senior resource for the captioned project in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. This is a 12 month contractual role and can be extended.
Candidates should be familiar with the Middle East banking regulations and should have prior experience in similar senior roles. Candidates should have 15+ years of experience in banking.
- Decision Support: support the effectiveness of the CEO in decision-making by providing insights, advice, and decision support on key strategic decisions (e.g., benchmarking, expert opinions).
- Provide analysis, recommendations, and options on key problems that need to be solved and drives decision-making.
- Ensure readiness of deliverables for the CEO, including reviewing documents for comprehensiveness, quality of content, clarity of decision requests, etc.
- Market insights and intelligence: share key highlights of what is happening in the market and runs specialized market scans when needed.
- Productivity: ensure that CEO time and energy are utilized efficiently and effectively by bringing clarity to all interactions with stakeholders and prioritizing highly important tasks.
- Effective follow-through: allow the CEO to delegate by providing project management capabilities and bandwidth on complex programs with multiple initiatives and ensures the achievement of key milestones/targets as per direction.
- Develop an overarching plan and necessary tools and systems to monitor and report on initiatives" progress happening in the business.
- Track, monitor, and report on the progress of priority corporate initiatives and projects across the bank's business and drives change management transformations, etc.