Data Collection Policy
This Data Collection Policy ("Policy") outlines how Outsized Ltd ("us", "we", or "our") collects, processes, and stores personal data in compliance with relevant laws and regulations, such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the UK Data Protection Act 2018. As a UK domiciled company with a global audience, we are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of our users.
This Policy applies to all individuals who interact with our website, services, and any related activities. It covers the collection of personal data from clients, consultants, suppliers, employees, and other stakeholders.
We collect personal data in the following ways:
- Directly from individuals: When individuals complete online forms, register for an account, or communicate with us, we may collect personal data such as name, email address, phone number, and other relevant information.
- Automatically through our website: We may collect data about user behavior, IP address, browser type, device information, and other technical data using cookies and similar technologies.
- From third parties: We may receive personal data from our partners, social media platforms, or other publicly available sources.
Legal Basis for Data Collection
We process personal data on the following legal bases:
- Consent: When individuals provide their explicit consent for specific purposes, such as marketing communications.
- Contractual necessity: When personal data is required to enter into or perform a contract with an individual, such as providing services or managing client relationships.
- Legal obligation: When we must process personal data to comply with a legal requirement, such as tax reporting or responding to a court order.
- Legitimate interests: When the processing of personal data is necessary for our legitimate interests or those of a third party, provided that such interests do not override the individual's privacy rights and interests.
We use personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing services and managing client relationships;
- Communicating with users and responding to inquiries;
- Marketing and promotional activities;
- Analyzing and improving our website, services, and user experience;
- Maintaining the security and integrity of our systems;
- Complying with legal obligations and requests from authorities.
We may share personal data with trusted third parties for specific purposes, such as data analysis, web hosting, or payment processing. We ensure that these third parties adhere to strict data protection standards and only process data in accordance with our instructions.
International Data Transfers
For users outside the UK, we may transfer personal data to countries with different data protection laws. In such cases, we implement appropriate safeguards to ensure the protection of personal data, such as standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, comply with legal obligations, or resolve disputes. When personal data is no longer needed, we securely delete or anonymize it.
Changes to this Policy
We may update this Data Collection Policy from time to time. Any changes will be posted on our website, and we encourage users to review the Policy periodically to stay informed about our data collection practices.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Data Collection Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.